Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soylent
    Go take a look @ OptionsXPress.

I think they will even let you 'papertrade' a pretend account. It could be a good way to start? Try it for a week / see how you do?

Anyhow: www.optionsXPress.com

I've found they are extremely reliable, excellent customer service, and 'reasonable' commissions.

-c

Great advice. I always have the market recap in my mailbox. They are really good .
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Soylent,

I surged all over Investors Business Daily's site but couldn't find the section containing stocks 'being accumulated' by mutual funds. Are you certain it was IBD?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

They (IBD) have a few products. They have a 'rating' for each stock for 'sponsorship' that factors in purchases by mutual funds. They also have a chart service that shows # of institutions aquiring/disposing of stock in each quarter.

Read about 'CAN SLIM' (on IBD) -- it's really a solid basis and I think would fit well with your methods.

-c

Comment

Thanks again, Soylent.

I check it out tonight.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton,

The book "How to Make Money in Stocks" by William O'Neill describes the CANSLIM method in great detail. Definately worth a look. I hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Duane,

Going to read the reviews on Amazon.com.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
                X