Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Data

Is there somewhere to download the ES#F (Emini S&P) historical data. I'm trying to go back further than I can download. Specifically from December 2000 to present.

Thanks
    Ron
    Ron Lund

Hi Ron,

Are you exporting daily data via the "Tools" menu? If so, and you are viewing a chart of ES #F, you may want to compress the chart data by using the "Decrease Bar Spacing" on the Advanced Chart toolbar. By compressing more data into the Advanced Chart window, you will be able to export more data and in turn resolve a larger download. The same thing can be accomplished by scrolling the chart backwards in time thus including more historical data to be downloaded. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Yes, I've been able to get back to October 23rd of 2003 using that method. I was just wondering if there's a place that might offer up files that are older. I'd like to go back a full year. For example, if someone wanted my file, I could email it to them. Perhaps there's someone out there that keeps an archive of this data and would be willing to share it.

Thanks for your reply
      Ron
      Ron Lund

Comment

Working...
      X