Survey: Price of QQQ by April 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey: Price of QQQ by April 9

Another week and zero for two on our prognostications @ the weekly level.

Anyone have a prediction on where we are going?

I don't want to keep repeating it but GEEZ it's time to go down.

I'm conflicted on that call because:
    a) The russell made a new 52-week high and is not showing divergence.
    b) While we are @ a 62% retrace, that is exactly the kind of resistance that if we break it, a rather large up move will occur because it signals the down wave has a very low probability of completing.
    c) We went into a clearly overbought area this week but, overboughts can just be signs of rallying and can last a few weeks...
    d) ES / QQQ are showing reverse divergence... i.e. down likely -- as some point!

My pick for next week:
    I'm not making a call. Too many technical indicators pointing too many directions -- right now, it's all going to be crowd behavior. The GREED factor will kick in spuring more buying. However, if we can get a lower daily close, the fear will kick in.

S/R seems to be irrelevant right now. We destroyed the trend lines, the previous highs, the moving averages...

The easiest direction will be up.

Anyone else have an opinion?
    Attached Files
    Sell off: < 35.50
    0.00%
    Slightly down: < 36.50
    50.00%
    Flat: $36.50 to $37.50
    25.00%
    Slightly up > $37.50
    25.00%
    Rally: > 38.50
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

OK, in a moment of inspiration (desparation?), I think it's clear what will occur:

a) Monday will be a huge rally... (wave 1 blowoff)
    b) Then, we will go flat / slightly up the rest of the week.
    c) Then two down weeks (the wave 2) -- probably fill the gap. / make a higher low
    d) Then a one month+ long rally. (wave 3) starting April 24ish...

I just now realized this when I looked @ the weekly chart. This would be an absolutely picture-perfect wave 4 on the weekly...

It would also allow the divergence issues to be cleared up and still follow with the Russell showing a new 52-week high.

I already voted on this thread as slightly down -- but, I'm changing that to RALLY (>$38.50) by end of week -- though, I would lock profit @ $38.50 because I believe we will still have to complete a wave 2.

-c

Comment

Well, someone called the price right this week!

We at least narrowed in on a range.

Take a look @ this weeks survey.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=8137

Comment

Working...
      X