Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time of the Day to Trade

Hello,

Is it true that amateurs trade in the morning and professionals trade late in the afternoon?

Thx

Carlton

no.
    Michael

Comment

Like everything in life what seems difficult to one may seem easy to another. You must find what is comfortable for you and focus on that. An individual can make money in the markets at any time of day. First pick hours when you are alert. Then find instruments that are traded during those hours. Then find the ones that you feel you can predict with consistency.

There is a lot of excellent advice on this forum. However, you should believe non of it just because it is here. It must make sense to you. Same for books, etc. It comes down to something along the lines of you knew it all along, just were never able express it that way. Take the ideas, experiment with the ones that look interesting and develop your own style. Trust you instincts.

By the way, this could take years. For some it takes only a few months.

Comment

Gavishti

Thanks for the advice mate.

You're correct, they're a lot of excellent advice on this forum.

Cheers dude.

Carlton

Comment

Originally posted by michaelm
          no.
          I like that. I've never seen anything so eloquently describing the correct answer.

I like Gavishti's, too. But, the power of that one word...

Sums up the entire stock market.

-c

Comment

sometimes the question makes the answer.

wasn't really anything else to say.
            Michael

Comment

Wise words... but on the other hand I think that all the talking about the personalisation of trading schemes and rules are also very dangerous. Looking for comfortable styles on the market for you can be like searching for the nice place to eat your lunch in the middle of the battle field where the bullets can easily blow your head off even if you have your best armour by your side.

Comment

Working...
              X