The Bio Techs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bio Techs

The Bio Tech sector is on fire yesterday dn this am..IMCL beat by 59 cents...

i suggested in a recent newsletter to buy the BBH and IBB options...they have exploded over the last 2-3 weeks...

currently i own IMCL and RJR and MO in my IRA longer term core positons..i never sell these just keep wirting covered calls when they top out...they pay wonderful annual dividneds too...

sell the dog stocks in your IRA's and use the cash to buy and hold these solid plays

i'll be writing about this next week for you longer term investors in my newsletter

good louck today, i am long INSP-MAMA-TASR-ABGX-ASKJ
    jerry olson
    www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com
    [email protected]

IMCL opened 80.35 low 69.42 would you buy it here?

KLIC, INTC, NTES, SNDK, TASR and some others 'core' in the past you posted I guess are the dogs you mentioned however how can we sell at a loss to buy IMCL? I'd think we should probably wait to buy IMCL when the dust settles and look to keep losses on other stocks at a minimum. Do you use the 8% stop out of Investor's Business Daily to determine which are dogs or do you hold until they just drop to an area of maximum pain and euthanize them? Not sure MAMA is a IRA type of hold. TASR seems to be going lower and lower and is there a bottom you can see for a buy? There are Homeland Security stocks that seem much cheaper and with possibly as good growth as TASR. That's a more interesting list than stocks that are possibly extended and ready for a pullback.
    Last edited by alexcross; 04-27-2004, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X