Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Layout

Hello

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to either send or post an image of their layout. At the moment I have the major indexes shown in my layout along with a portifolio of the stocks I am currently trading and of course the charts of the securities that I hope to trade during the day.

If you could give me some idea of the other items I should include I would be grateful.

Cheers

Carlton

Layout

Hi Carlton

As far as layout goes, I also include charts or the $ticki,Tick and the premium levels. You also should have advance/decline chart going. E signal lets you put both of these on one chart and it updates every 6 sec. instead of every 30 sec like the standard chart they use.
    I also keep an eye on the Russell, it is amazing how many times it leads the S&P also sense the S&Ps largest sector is the financials it is a good idea to put up a financial sector or even Merrill Lynch for a good lead or confirming indicator.
    Hope this helps.
    Mark

Comment

Mark,

Thanks for your insights.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hi Carlton,

These are the instruments that I tend to keep an eye on. Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done.

Comment

Another idea...

Marc

Comment

Guys,

Can you show me how to put a heading in the row. I see the option to "Insert heading" when I right click in the column but it doesn't appear to work for me. I would like to add a row just like yours saying "Market Indicators"

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton
              What you are referring to is a Comment Line. To create one select an empty row and type the # sign followed by the text you want to see in that row.
              Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex

Carlton

Comment

Working...
                X