Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layout

Carlton
    I would guess that most everyone has the trin, vol, ticki, tick etc. But try say putting a chart of the tick up running next to the s&P and then add some moving averages to it, maybe a stocastic and really find the turns, you can do this on the A/D line and a few others, you will be amazed when you chart it what a difference it is from just reading the numbers on a quote screen.

its1111,

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have an example of the suggestion that I could take a look at?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hi Carlton,

Based on its1111's post, I think this setup is what was implied. For ease of viewing, I designated the red line as S&P emini.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Layout

Carlton
        I am not exactly sure how to put up two screen at once to show you, but lets say you have 4 monitors. On one screen you have the S&P on another screen you have a chart of the $tick and on that $tick chart you have some kind of MA cross over. I actually use Jurik Moving averages because they are non lagging for gaps in the morning. then play around until you find the right MA's or I also use a Jurik DMX and between the two of them they give good signals on the $tick chart. You can also open up charts of the A/D, the $ticki and the E premium. All of these look just like any chart. What is cool about these are that when all three are going in the right direction it is usually a leading indicator to market movement.
        Mark

Comment

Layout

Carlton

Another thing that these are great for is when you see the S&P at a pivot stocastics crossing, maybe a fib level, you can look to see your MA on the $tick and see if it is moving too, it is a great confirming tool, hope this helps. Maybe one of these days I'll put some time into figuring out how to put up two screens at once.
          Mark

Comment

Layout

Carlton

Another thing that these are great for is when you see the S&P at a pivot stocastics crossing, maybe a fib level, you can look to see your MA on the $tick and see if it is moving too, it is a great confirming tool, hope this helps. Maybe one of these days I'll put some time into figuring out how to put up two screens at once.
            Mark

Comment

Thanks so much guys for posting the sample.

I truly appreciate your feedback.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
              X