Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server location - second opinion

Hello All,

Over the past year I have been trading stocks on the NYSE from New York. I have now moved back to England and will continue to trade stocks on the NYSE.

I have just had a chat with someone from esignal's 'LiveRep Support' and I asked whether the speed I will receive quotes, prices etc.. will be as timely as when I was in New York. I then suggested whether it might be wise for me to hook up to a server located in England. She said that there wouldn't be any lag in time I receive data when compared to the same data received while located in the USA.

I was wondering if I could get someone to either concur with the rep or advise me otherwise.

Cheers

Carlton

We aren't currently storing any servers outside of the US so there's not really a choice in terms of server location when it comes to using eSignal. Due to improvements and network enhancements throughout the world, we now have customers in over 100 countries using eSignal and reporting excellent performance. As your LiveRep alluded to, if there is a speed difference, it's in the milliseconds and close to impossible to detect with the human eye.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott,

Thats is encouraging news.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
      X