Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Begin?

Hello,
    I have been stock trading, YM/ES/NQ futures trading and such..but i am not to pleased with how the YM etc have been going past few months..they are Chop central.

So i am looking for other markets to trade i keep hearing about "Forex" and currency futures but i dont understand anything about them or know where to begin.

I am in thailand so going down to purchase books is rather a chalanging feat - so i have tried finding chat forums about them on ET here and a few other places..sadly to no real sucess.

Could anyone Direct me to a few sites that explain all i need to know about Forex, currency futures and all that type of stuff..?

Additionally..i hear bad rummors about interbank scams..how do u know what to go near and what not to..and is there a place i can get free data to check out how it trends and such to see if it fits my system for metastock?

Thanks in Advanced

Hi MiniGrasshopper,

You may want to visit Forex-training.com. They have a section in the upper right hand corner of the page called "Getting Started". There are a few different subject areas that may be a good starting point in getting familiar with leverage, cross rates and controlling risk. This site also has some market terms and vocabulary that are exclusive to the Forex market. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X