Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand Index & Price

Hello,

Alex helped me with the attached script to sound an alert when the indicator crossed 0.5. I was wondering if someone could also help to somehow find a relation with the 0.5 crossover point and price - I'll try and explain. For example, in the attached image the price difference between Fridays close and Thursday's close is 3.8%. The corresponding difference between Fridays demand index and Thursdays demand index is 17.8%. Can someone please show me how I can mathematically relate the two percentages.

The bottow line is, I would like to be able to say, for example, it will take a certain percentage for the demand index to reach 0.5 this means that the coresponding price will increase by ????? %.

I really hope I'm making myself clear with what I'm trying to achieve. I think this is more of a mathematically issue rather than a programming issue, anyhow I will attach the efs in the next post - as I don't think you can attach more than one item per post.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

Hello again,

As mentioned below, I have attached the script just in case, although I do believe this is more of a mathematically problem.

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow!

This is the first time no one has been able to find a solution.

Thanks anyway.

Carlton

Comment

Hi Carlton,

As there hasn't been a response up until this point, I thought bring up the possibility of enlisting the help of one of the EFS Consultants who may be able to help write / ammend this study.

Comment

Thanks Duane,

I hope someone is able to help.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
          X