Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Data

Hi,

Can someone please shed some light on why I'm unable to see the Previous days high and low on chart but see it on the other?

I have attached an image showing the differences.

Cheers

Carlton

Oops,

I forgot to post the images..

Carlton
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I reloaded esignal and the data came back up. Its all good now.

Thanks anyway.

Carlton

Comment

Hi Carlton,

Glad things are now working for you. The images you included cut off the top of the title bar and made evaluating the settings a little difficult. I think that using the FileShare option may help alleviate that. Here are the instructions about how to upload an image into the body of your post without directly attaching it. Hope this helps.

You may want to read through the following FAQ to learn how to upload images to fileshare. Once you have uploaded the image to fileshare, you can then include the image within your post.

This is usually the preferred method as people can view the ideas in the post without having to go to another thread. Please read the following instructions to see how include your images within the contents of your posts.

Once the file has been uploaded to file share, you can include it in the post by choosing the "IMG" button at the top of the text window. Just enter the url of the image in fileshare to the Explorer User Prompt. The image will then be included in the post for all to see.

Step 1

Step 2

Comment

Thats great,

Thanks Duane..

Carlton

Comment

Working...
          X