My complaint. Please don't delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My complaint. Please don't delete

It should be a good news that Time&Sale problem is solved and will be available around next week.

At the same time, I found my complaint against eSignal desktop API disappeared from this forum. Why deleted it ?

My boss had bad impression on me because of eSignal Desktop API. Is it my fault ? If I lose my bread and butter, who will be responsible for ?

Another problem about this forum: I received many emails from this forum every day even after I changed the option that not to send me email. The options of my profile in this forum do NOT work.

It is so hard for a famous company to make things work. Is eSignal a startup company ?

FWIW, I did a search on your user name and all 6 of the posts you have made showed up. Here is the link.

Regarding the emails, I would suggest checking out this link which, I am sure will solve your problems with receiving unwanted emails.

Comment

Attention

stevehare2003, Thank you very much !

I did a search on my user name, one of my post was really deleted ! I don't understand why.

The title of my post which was intentionally deleted by eSignal is "Complaint against eSignal Desktop API". Many people should have read it.

What are we customers treated by eSignal ? We pay eSiganl every month, and we must test it for eSignal as volunteers ! When we find problem and complain, eSiganl just want us shut up !

Comment

donfan,

It's not our practice to delete emails, regardless of whether they are positive or negative. If you look around these forums, you'll find examples of the entire range of criticism. If we do resort to deleting a post, we typically move it to a special section that only moderators can view. I don't see any posts from you in that section so I can't confirm what happened to the post you are referring to.

I realize you are frustrated about the API but we ask that everyone respect these forums and treat one another with dignity and courtesy.

We have acknowledged the issues you've reported re: T&S and Win2k and as Simon has indicated, it should be resolved in the next release (next week).

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X