No announcement yet.

History bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please try this possible solution for those that are seeing today's bar on Daily Charts labelled as 1/1/04.

1) Close eSignal and the Data Manager
    2) Right-click the eSignal Shortcut you use to launch eSignal, and select Properties
    3) Click on Find Target under the Shortcut tab to go to the main eSignal folder
    4) Rename the file called calendars.tab to calendars.old
    5) Restart eSignal

This process should force a new download of the calendars.tab, which is suspect is the culprit of this problem.

Regards,
    Jay F.
    eSignal Community Support

P.S.
    In case you're curious, here's my calendars.tab file if you feel like comparing my version to your old version. It's a long file, so I wouldn't suggest doing an eyeball comparision, but if any of you happen to have Microsoft's Visual Studio, you can run a Windiff to find the differences in the two files.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

No luck here. Still get 1/1 for futures and 1/2 for stocks. Wonder what I'll see on Monday (or tomorrow even).

Comment

No luck there - I have 271 build and exactly the same calendars.tab file as yours - my chart still display 1/1 for all stocks.

Comment

After market open I am missing candle as of 1/2 at all - there is candles only till 12/31 and as of 1/5!

Comment

FYI, my daily candles are now correct. Everything gives me a 1/2 candle and I do not have 1/1 candles anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X