thermometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gooch2200
    What you pasted is the content of an efs called getTodayOHLC.efs and not getTodayOHLC1.efs (please note the 1 after OHLC).
    I would assume then that you do not have getTodayOHLC1.efs in that folder which would explain why thermometer.efs is not working.
    Please download the attached getTodayOHLC1.efs and save it in the OHLC subfolder of the Formulas folder.
    Then load the thermometer.efs in the chart and if my assumption is correct it should work.
    Alex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ACM; 09-28-2003, 12:23 PM.

Comment

OK, thank you......no error message. The word "Thermometer" is on my chart, but I don't see the thermometer.

Al

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      gooch2200
      What you pasted is the content of an efs called getTodayOHLC.efs and not getTodayOHLC1.efs (please note the 1 after OHLC).
      I would assume then that you do not have getTodayOHLC1.efs in that folder which would explain why thermometer.efs is not working.
      Please download the attached getTodayOHLC1.efs and save it in the OHLC subfolder of the Formulas folder.
      Then load the thermometer.efs in the chart and if my assumption is correct it should work.
      Alex

Comment

gooch2200
        Try scrolling the chart to the left.
        Also please note that the thermometer appears only on intraday charts.
        Alex

Comment

Thermometer

Got it now............I guess it needed time to load...............Thank you so much for all your help.

Al

Comment

Working...
          X