Bid_Ask Volume efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello rcsesq,

In order for you to accomplish your custom formula needs, you should begin learning how to code with EFS. I would recommend starting with the help guides and tutorials in the EFS KnowledgeBase. If you need to learn more about the basics of JavaScript, which is the foundation of EFS, please check out our video series for learning core JavaScript. You can also find the complete Guide to Core JavaScript in the EFS KB.

As you begin writing your own formulas and run into specific questions, post the code you are working on and specific details to this forum so that I or someone will be able to help provide specific guidance and suggestions to assist you through the learning process.

If you are not interested in learning EFS, please review the following FAQ: How can I get my custom study built?
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

• Jason, thanks for the reply. I hope that my prior post did not give the impression that I expected you to create whatever efs desired. I merely thought adding a MA to the efs you b\created would be an enhancement and a benefit to anyone using your BidAskRatio efs.

After many hours of stumbling around and OJT, I can now usually take a simple efs I find here and tweak it to suit my needs. However, after looking at your efs, I felt it was beyond me, or at the very least, an hours long project of trial and error to accomplish what you could no doubt do in a matter of minutes. Hence, my request to you. Again, thanks for the reply.

Comment

• I have just read this thread through and wonder how you guys are getting on with using the delta EFS since Jason finished the development. I have used MD and subsequently IRT with eSig feed for some years so well familiar with volume breakdown studies.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
        David.

Comment

Working...
        X