Using performancecomp.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using performancecomp.efs

Hi - Have contacted Technical Support, which referred me here, and have explored the various threads on using performancecomp.efs. Have downloaded the overlay studies, am using 10 day, non-dynamic time template, but can't seem to find where to enter the symbols. Can you help? Thank you - Steve - Mpls.

Steve
    After you have loaded the efs in the chart right click the indicator pane and select Edit Studies.
    Insert the symbols in the appropriate cells in the Study Properties dialog box
    Alex

Comment

Using performancecomp.efs

Alex - thanks for your reply and screen print. Its obvious where the symbols go, but I don't get the entry boxes to enter symbols after clicking Edit Study. See attached graphic - Could it be a older version of the .efs or something? I'm using eSignal 7.6 if its relevant. Steve
      Attached Files

Comment

Steve
        It could be. The one I used for the image I posted is available in this thread
        Alex

Comment

Thanks

That was it - thanks Alex!

Comment

Another question - performancecomp.efs

I've gotten the correct performancecomp.efs loaded and working ;>) The study updates according to the time frame of the cart (every min. for 1-min chart, every 2 for 2-min., ect.) Would anyone know if the update frequency can be changed to update continuously, as the prices change? Thanks - Steve - Mpls.

Comment

Working...
            X