Swami_Stochastic.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swami_Stochastic.efs

Hi guys. Just a quick note on Ehler's Swami_Stochastic.efs. It works fine on eSig V11 but on V10.6 generates an error that reads "Parameter Number 2 of Function Color.RGB is invalid." That line being #131 setBarFgColor(Color.RGB(colorR, colorG, colorB), i);
    No big thing. And if you're trying to get across the message that V11 can run some studies that V10.6 can not I also understand that from a business point of view. Not to pick nicks but you have it labeled as "Version: 1.00 11/01/2012." Ehlers is a very bright guy but I checked his credentials and Time Traveler was not listed. But if he is then I think it's is an unfair market analysis advantage and the authorities should be notified. I leave that decision in your hands.

Mike

Re: Swami_Stochastic.efs

Mike
    From what I am seeing the calculations for ColorR and ColorG [in lines 124 and 128] are returning decimal numbers which version 11 seems to accept as RGB values [possibly parsing them internally] whereas 10.6 does not thereby throwing the error you are seeing.
    You can easily resolve this by enclosing those calculations in a parseInt() [or some Math object] call eg
    PHP Code:
    if (stochArray[i] > 0.5)
        {

colorR parseInt(255 * (stochArray[i]));//line 124

}
        else 
        {

colorG parseInt(255 stochArray[i]);//line 128

Not to nitpick [or nit-pick however you prefer] but one picks "nits" and not "nicks"
    Alex

Originally posted by mikejhelms
    Hi guys. Just a quick note on Ehler's Swami_Stochastic.efs. It works fine on eSig V11 but on V10.6 generates an error that reads "Parameter Number 2 of Function Color.RGB is invalid." That line being #131 setBarFgColor(Color.RGB(colorR, colorG, colorB), i);
    No big thing. And if you're trying to get across the message that V11 can run some studies that V10.6 can not I also understand that from a business point of view. Not to pick nicks but you have it labeled as "Version: 1.00 11/01/2012." Ehlers is a very bright guy but I checked his credentials and Time Traveler was not listed. But if he is then I think it's is an unfair market analysis advantage and the authorities should be notified. I leave that decision in your hands.

Mike

Comment

Working...
    X