MACDColorHist.efs - Modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony
    The MACD built-in study in 11.5 will do that.
    That said you can also modify the script in this thread if you so wish [the logic is in lines 129-133]
    Alex

Originally posted by anthonywood View Post
    I am new to eSignal and I am looking for a MACD indicator that has coloured histogram bars, but I want the bars to be green above the zero line and red below the zero line, is there one in existence or can the one in this thread be altered ?

Many thanks.

Anthony

Comment

Alexis

Thanks for your response, I have the built in MACD on my chart but it doesnt appear to have the option to colour the histogram other than 1 single colour.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer and am unable to alter the code, are you able to do it easily?

Many thanks

Anthony

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro View Post
      Anthony
      The MACD built-in study in 11.5 will do that.
      That said you can also modify the script in this thread if you so wish [the logic is in lines 129-133]
      Alex

Comment

Anthony
        See the enclosed screenshot
        Alex

Originally posted by anthonywood View Post
        Alexis

Thanks for your response, I have the built in MACD on my chart but it doesnt appear to have the option to colour the histogram other than 1 single colour.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer and am unable to alter the code, are you able to do it easily?

Many thanks

Anthony

Comment

Thanks Alexis. Mine doesnt have that but then I have just realised mine is 11.4, will have to upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X