Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard CAM indicator

Hello,

I have google searched and found the image of TradeStation platform which displayed the Text of "The CAM Indicator For Trends And Countertrends" , I've tried add on the eSignal watchlist window somehow Text are invisible.

I have attached some image and a link at below and would appreciated if some one help me.

Many Thanks

Steven

Attached Files

Steven
    The formula you reference was not set up to return anything (be it values or text) but only color the price bars hence why nothing shows up in a WatchList.
    In order to run it in a WatchList and display something (be it text or color) that would need some logic added to the EFS.
    As an example see the attached modification I made of the original formula. In this case if the script is running in a WatchList I color the cell based on the same logic of the price bars (see lines 161, 165, 169 and 173 where I first check if the formula is running in a WatchList and if so color the background). See the enclosed image
    Please also review the following article in the EFS KnowleddgeBase that relates to the isWatchList() function

Alex

Originally posted by Stely View Post
    Hello,

I have google searched and found the image of TradeStation platform which displayed the Text of "The CAM Indicator For Trends And Countertrends" , I've tried add on the eSignal watchlist window somehow Text are invisible.

I have attached some image and a link at below and would appreciated if some one help me.

https://forum.esignal.com/forum/efs-...rbara-star-phd

Many Thanks

Steven
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Alex,
      Much appreciated for your help, the CAM color display looking great and much easy to followed it. I do have a couple of indicators Parabolic and DMI need to done, I'll give a go with isWatchList() function.
      Thanks
      Steven

Comment

Steven
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by Stely View Post
        Hello Alex,
        Much appreciated for your help, the CAM color display looking great and much easy to followed it. I do have a couple of indicators Parabolic and DMI need to done, I'll give a go with isWatchList() function.
        Thanks
        Steven

Comment

Hello Alex,
          Can I ask you a favor, is that possible to change the CAM color display to a circle dot instead of a rectangle ?
          Thanks
          Steven

Comment

Working...
          X