No announcement yet.

Price oscillator ? HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To unsubscribe from a thread or forum is something you need to do yourself. Log into the forums and go to "User CP" (User Control Panel) and you will see a list of forums/threads that you are currently subscribed to.

Click on "Unsubscribe."

You can also turn off the email notifications for the threads and forums you've subscribed to. Go to "Edit Options" and select "No" for the Use 'Email Notification' by default?
    option.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

DLOOMIS PROBLEM!!!!!

Whats going on ?? My histograms are not showing, it says that the study has expired???
      says expired study [email protected]

help me on this donno what to do??????????

Comment

Silver this means that efs was set to expire at a certain date and is password protected. I am not sure what the bases were of Dlooomis building the efs for you was? But, I am sure he will reply as soon as possible. He may be tied up today, but I am not sure.
        Please be patient! And I am sure he will reply as soon as he is notified.

Fibbgann
        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Fibbgann i can't seem to get hold of dlooomis maybe you could ask him why he put a time period on the efs seems strage to me

Thanks

Comment

Silver

I remember I have been supporting you time ago for a short while toghether with Linus.

How is going your TA education and your trading , if I am allowed to ask ?

The reason is simple - if I am allowed to say.

An EFS does not make any success . Is the person who apply it that sometimes have success.

In the meanwhile can I suggest you to trade with the basics? after all Tthe platform and the BB are redundant of tools.

Will you?

Ciao
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Hi Fabrizio,

Just out of interest what do you call trading with the basics?
              By the way whats the BB you mentioned didn't quite understand that?
              Evenso i'd really appreciate this efs done would help me quite a bit.

Thanks

Comment

Fab, now that you mentioned trading basics quick question do you have a ny particular macd setting for forex because i'm really getting whipsawed all over the place with the regular 12,26,9 setting driving me nuts!!!

Thanks

Comment

Ciao Silver

By the basic I mean Using built in study or oscillators or XTL or Elliot.

Per example two moving average crossing is a basic.

A MACD Crossing is a basic

An Buiyng / selling with the trend XTL is a Basic.

A buying/ selling at a breakout is a basic.

Chris Ckryza has wonderfull ready made trading systems that tells you when buy and when sell and optimize the study . Are based either on MA Xses, CCi Xsses, Macd or Stochastic.

You justa have to sit decide which one choose, than click OPTIMIZE and the EFS gives you all the statistic on the formula output windows with the opt. data. But what makes you feel ,fine is that you got a solid method. Arrows popping up showing WHEN buy and WHEN sell.

The cost is very affoiradble , 30/50 $

No buddy, I have not such a setting because - I'm sorry - YOU have to find the one that works for YOUR trading style and for your Time frame. What is right for my trading style may be not fits for another person trading style. Not only wrong, but disastrous.

May I?
                  a) Cool Down
                  b) market show opportunities every single minute
                  c) find your Time frame
                  d) you have a ranch: so keep few horses in, only the one you Know very well.: ride only them a nd get to know them as your pockets. Than you will buy other appalosa or English horses and start how to breed them. But now focus JUST ON THOSE. DO NOT GET OUTFOCUSED.
                  d) have a plan
                  e) rely ONLY ON YOURSELF: NOBODY can save you or trade for you. There is no safety net here except your stops. this is hamburgher Hill remember that.
                  f) STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY.
                  G) enjoy your life and all the rest that the good Lord has given to you.

Look inside yourself and remeber that NO HOLY GRAIL EXISTS.

And please , be aware that this is not a game, but a wonderfull but very, very, very risky job. Where you can loose everithing.

Does this suit Fits you?

You MUST know the answer .

Ciao and go to Chris Kryza Site and buy one of his very good TS.
                  Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                  X