Another Interesting & Creativite efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce
    Just comment out the two drawShapeRelative() lines by preceeding them with //
    Alex

Comment

ALex:

I did that before I posted my request and it didn't work.

I just did it again and it worked (must have put too // in front of too many lines).

Thanks.

Bruce

Comment

Re: Protected code...

Originally posted by Doji3333
        Wave,

If the code I post is password protected - it is because it includes some proprietary features/systems and thus - I don't want it to be make PUBLIC.

If it states "click here to become a MEMBER" - then you need to email me your esignal username and I will anable the code for use on your system.

I do a lot of development of systems and indicators (for myself and clients). There are some times when I'll take the best of two things and combine them. This is the case. I used FibGann's SuperIndicator and combined it with some of my systems to see the results. I shared them (for use) to any member who wanted to use it. But the actual code is being protected.

Hope this answers your question.

B
        Brad,

I just pm'ed you my esignal username. Can you give enable the code for me?

Thanks.

Comment

Re: Re: Protected code...

Originally posted by wavetrader
          Brad,

I just pm'ed you my esignal username. Can you give enable the code for me?

Thanks.
          Brad,
          I sent you my e-signal username a whole month ago - for the SuperIndicator+HiLo system that you posted on this page.

Can you enable me to use the code? Also, how do I know it's been enabled.

Thanks,
          wavetrader

Comment

Has anyone wrote the super indicator blm alt.efs using the Jurik set of indicators?

Let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X