Another Interesting & Creativite efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Interesting & Creativite efs

Here is another one of my crazy ideas. LOL. First off must thank Alex and Steve as always for their great coding & idea contributions! (Super thanks you two!) Please consider LPL/LPH & HPL/HPH along with divergence !!!

Try it out and respond with any comments if you like.

This is another WIP!

Enjoy all,

Fibbgann
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FibbGann; 03-01-2004, 03:37 AM.
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

I thought it was excellent, I use to see which stocks are strongest for long positions, show my settings ar every wide

Posted a screen shot here, http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=7143

I used efs to color bars red or blue.

Thx heaps

Comment

Where is the code for LPL/LPH & HPL/HPH ???

Comment

Digs,

I was refering to the theory, there is no code for that function. Although, I do have an Idea to add something very similar to this efs. Not sure if I will address it though, or for that fact if it can be coded the way I vision it.

Fibbgann

Comment

Digs
          To remove an attachment go into Edit mode and in the Attachment section click on Delete current attachment
          Alex

Comment

Alexis or steve either one of you could you please explain what exactly this efs is doing .
            it seems to be some kind of efs that contains stoc cci and rsi what are the various periods plz and what is LPL/LPH AND HPH /HPL STAND FOR ?

Comment

silverxx12
              The efs computes a moving average of the average of the sum of CCI, RSI and Stochastic.
              Alex

Comment

cOULD YOU EXPLAIN A BIT MORE ABOUT THE PARAMETERS BEING USED PLZ THAT WILL HELP A GREAT DEAL LIKE WHAT PERIOD MA'S AND WHEN THERES A RED OR GREEN HOOK DOES THIS MEAN THAT ALL THE RESPECTIVE INDICATORS HAVE REACHED THEIR OVERSOLD /OVERBOUGHT LEVELS?

Comment

silverxx12
                  If you go in Edit Studies you can see all the parameters for each of the studies used. The only value that is not shown is the MA which is 5 periods.
                  The green and red plots are when the MA reaches predefined OB/OS level.
                  There is really not much more than that to explain
                  Alex

Comment

I thought I would add my own...

Hey everyone,

Here is something I've been working on for quite a while (as you'll see with the date in the filename). It is a combination of things and looks very interesting. I've cleaned it up a bit and set it up for backtesting. It just tests the entry triggers currently.

I have been working on a unique stop system for this and want to get some feed back...

Try it on a DAILY chart or on any intraday chart. Like all things, it has it's faults, but does appear to be interesting.

It is heavily filtered and includes 6 different entry conditions.

if you get the "Click Here To Become a TradeTank.Com Member" message, you'll need to email me your esignal username. I'm protecting most of my really advanced stuff because I feel it is necessary. Right now though, you can get/use it for FREE.

Attached Files
                    Brad Matheny
                    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Dang - Pic did not make it..

Here it is...
                      Attached Files
                      Brad Matheny

Comment

Nothing seems to amaze me anymore!

Fibbgann

Comment

I apologize

Fibgann, I apologize if my post was considered inconsiderate. I was simply using your indicator and comparing it to my system. Then I though there might be benefits to using both, so I decided to contribute.

If, for any reason, you feel my post was done in poor taste, please let me know.

Best regards,

Brad
                          Brad Matheny

Comment

I think I found a bug....

I'm not sure, but I believe the following return values for the indicators ...

cci0=vCCI.getValue(MAStudy.MA)/3;
                            rsi0=vRSI.getValue(MAStudy.MA);
                            sto0=vStoch.getValue(MAStudy.MA);

should be changed to ...

cci0=vCCI.getValue(CCIStudy.CCI)/3;
                            rsi0=vRSI.getValue(RSIStudy.RSI);
                            sto0=vStoch.getValue(StochStudy.SLOW);

???

I have also been working with this indicator to include a potential trading system.. I have not concluded my work, but thought I would share a bit..
                            Attached Files
                            Brad Matheny

Comment

This is what I'm working on..

Here is an example chart of what I'm working on...

I'm combining the Super Indicator with another indicator I've developed called "HL/LH Sto". It is a simple system of tracking "higher lows or lower highs"....

Here is a chart...

The way I use the HL/LH Sto is to determine peaks and valleys in the indicator. A breach of the last Peak high or Valley low indicates a trend reversal.

Potentially, combining this with the Super Indicator may result in a solid system.

B
                              Attached Files
                              Brad Matheny

Comment

Working...
                              X