change bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change bands

I've attached a study that creates bands based upon a MA. I'd like to add this study 2x to the chart and have one set at 10 and the other set at 5 (bands). When I go to edit the 2nd study it won't allow me to change the study from 10 to 5.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bruce

P.S. I use it on the YM H7 (I did on the NQ and it worked fine).
    Attached Files

I just realized I could copy the study and do the corrections in the copy versus changing via edit study (it wouldn't work in the edit studies).

Thanks.

Bruce

Comment

Bruce
      The reason why you could not set the Bands to 5 Points through Edit Studies is because you set a Lower Limit of 10 in the Points parameter (see line 63 in the following screenshot)

Replace that value with 0 (or any other value that you want to set as the Lower Limit) then after you saved the formula remove it from the chart and re-apply it.
      Once you implement this change you will be able to set the Points parameter to 5 or any other value greater than the LowerLimit (see screenshot below showing a chart with two instances of the efs running one with the bands set at 10 points and the other at 5 points)
      Alex

Comment

Alex.

I'll try that.

As usual thanks again.

Bruce

Comment

Bruce
          My pleasure as always
          Alex

Comment

Working...