Formula Output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Output

I cant seem to find the FormulaOutput file, i thought the info written to the FO window went to a file also.

Am I mistaken?

Thanks.

dloomis,

For the 10.6 version there is a FormulaOutput.txt file in C\Program Files\eSignal Directory, eSignal 11 does not write to any files. I've sent in a Feature Request to our Product Managers that the Output file be added in a future release.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

This technique must not work when I define a different directory to store FormulaOutput. I can't find the file, using 10.6 still.

Comment

David
        Search for formulaoutput.log
        Alex

Originally posted by dloomis
        This technique must not work when I define a different directory to store FormulaOutput. I can't find the file, using 10.6 still.

Comment

David
          BTW if I remember correctly changing the FormulaOutput root in the EFS Settings changes the location of the FormulaOutput folder and not that of the formulaoutput.log file. I believe that is hard coded to be in the eSignal folder. If you are using Win7 with UAC enabled then it should be in the VirtualStore folder which is hidden by default [use Folder Options in Win7 to display hidden folders]
          Alex

Comment

That is why you are the best!

Happy New Year!

The file was in ...

C:\Users\mine\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\eSignal

Comment

David
              Happy New Year to you too!
              Alex

Originally posted by dloomis
              That is why you are the best!

Happy New Year!

The file was in ...

C:\Users\mine\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\eSignal

Comment

Working...
              X