• Show
Clear All

Re:Providing Adv. GET rt data to Indian equity traders

To,

Brent,

Thanks to your post and that of Jack,I did upgrade from
    Advanced GET EOD to Advanced GET Dashboard edition for
    $ US 795.

Since RobinB raised the topic of Adv.GET Dashboard edition's compatibility with non US market data,I thought I should enquire about the same regarding Indian equity markets.

I know that Vitartech Software (URL:www.viratechindia.com[/url]) are the licenced distributors of Advanced GET in India,and provide EOD data which is compatible with the EOD version.

But,I am interested in using the real time version of Advanced GET for the Indian equity and derivative markets,and till date there are no suppliers of data which would be compatible with this software.Even Viratech India does not provide real time esignal data.

The Indian equity markets are booming,and the major indices have almost doubled since the past 2 years.The total turnover on a single day has amounted to US $ 12 billion,I think.I know that the figure sounds dimunitive compared to the turnover of the US markets,but I am sure that the figure would only increase over time.

I have been checking with esignal regarding the feasibility of their providing real time data for the Indian equity and derivative markets since the past 6 years,and while they have always been interested,they have never really implemented their plans.On recently enquiring with them about the current status,I was told that there were no concrete plans as yet.

I am an active equity & Futures day trader in the Indian equity markets,and am paying almost $ US 300 (in advance) for 3 months of intraday data to an Indian data provider,and the data covers only Indian equities till now.No Futures data was being provided,albeit there are plans to do so within about 2 weeks.

Brent,could you help me out and enquire with esignal regarding their plans to provide real time data for the Indian equity & derivative markets,or alternatively,could you provide me with the name of an alternative data provider which can provide data compatible with Advanced GET rt.

Regards,
    clayidus
    Last edited by clayidus; 03-15-2006, 10:08 AM.
    Sanjay

Comment

Working...
    X