Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This chart is a quick look as a result of a question; see chart for question...
    Attached Files
    Marc

Comment

Here is a stock that still has more potential to it... the skill now is how do you safely find a way to take advantage of that knowledge?
      Attached Files
      Marc

Comment

INPH, attractive qualities still

Here is a stock, if you were to go and analyze it, you may just find it still attractive, having some good qualities...
        Attached Files
        Marc

Comment

Just a quick look at a simple cross referencing example. Here we see some sort of a weekly NWAC wave 3 labeled in progress. The daily is showing a series of higher highs and lower lows... it is unclear yet how all this is going to ultimately work out, but for now I continue to monitor for proper risk/reward opportunities. If it truly is a bigger Wave 3 building... wondering outloud what the potential really could be???? Let's monitor and see how all this evolves. (Under certain conditions my best guess is 3 to 6 months, or sooner, odds favor we see this stock higher.)

Marc

Comment

Nothing fancy, just something I am going to be monitoring the next few trading days... for the gentleman who emailed me, praying for weakness... is a little relief in sight?
            Attached Files
            Marc

Comment

Here is an interesting pattern, one where if a pullback and a good risk/reward can be defined, we just might still have an interest in a possible Type 1 Buy setup opportunity? Let's stay tuned and see what evolves with this stock.... (mr)

Marc

Comment

Just an idea....
                Attached Files
                Marc

Comment

Nikkei update, xtl illustration

Here is an update of a previous Japanese Nikkei work done last May 2003.
                  To review a more detailed previously posted 14 May monthly and weekly Nikkei, click here.

Marc

Comment

Here is a CT Z3 Daily chart update, posted here back on 10 Oct 2003. It is just a very simple follow-up to show further strength. Comments are written on the chart . . .

Marc

Comment

Here is a quick update....
                      Marc

Comment

Quick hourly Wheat idea....

Marc

Comment

Just a little idea for those looking for aggressive risk/reward ideas...
                          Marc

Comment

This is a stock found in the eSignal Power Scan.... I took a look at this stock after finding it in the scan, then looking at news to identify reasons for its strength. The news said something about, " OmniVision Raises 2nd-Quarter Outlook." The stock continues to hold up strong today. While my job is not to trade for others, I do find identifying stronger chart movements safer to show others because they typically indicate some form of a Wave 3 in action, and they tend to often have follow-though ability later on. This fits with Elliott Wave theory. So, I tend to like to point these general types of patterns in advance so astute traders may benefit some way shape or form. Below is a current OVTI hourly chart.... you may notice, I prefer pullbacks as they provide safer entries and better risk/rewards. I have tried to give you some ideas which areas may have a stronger 'focal points.' How it would trade into a focal point would better determine its value, if any, later on.

Marc

Comment

Another very strong, interesting uptrend pattern....

Marc

Comment

Here is 5-year T-Note Interest Rates chart... forgot to put up a Stochastics with this....

Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X