Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .... did I mention North Carolina, too!

There truly are some very wonderful people here at eSignalCentral!

Thanks to you all for making this a fun site to visit.
    Marc

Comment

• Jay, does this ES M4, 15 min help at all?

Jay, my sincere apologies for not responding sooner. Because you do not have your Elliott Waves turned on, and some confusion I have with your one Fib number, I am not sure I can totally answer your question asked. So, here is a quick chart I did trying to duplicate some of your thinking... let me know if this is what you are asking, or reinforces/differs with your thinking?
      (Also, for now, I only am using delayed data until get closer to being up and running again, so this is the best i can do.... hope it helps.)

Marc

Comment

• esm4, 15 min, eod follow-up

Following up on an earlier posted chart. Scroll down one post to see and understand better....

Marc

Comment

• just curious....

Marc

Comment

• Looks like minor resistance held easily....

Marc

Comment

• What I call a little 'lunch money' trade.....
              Attached Files
              Marc

Comment

• following up....

Marc

Comment

• Watch RMBS....

Marc

Comment

• Do you think the daily and hourly on HDI has attractive T1B setup qualities, in general? Watching for some gap covering action now, followed by a return of uptrend? Just curious....

Marc

Comment

• I think HDI already finished w5 on 2/20 and we've now started an ABC correction which should take price to the previous w4 low. This low will penetrate the 200 dMA which should in turn cause more weakness in the stock. Note the classic OSC divergence from Aug to Feb ( the only negative is the pullback failure) on both the 5-35 and 10-70. Volume would suggest that the 3/29 move was an exhaustion gap. A break of the 50 dMA at 51.70 would be significant. A Type 2 trade with today's high as a stop might provide a good Reward to Risk setup.

p.s. MR, glad to see you post again. I've watched your charts for several years now and find them VERY instructive.

Comment

• Hi PJ! Thanks for the nice words. Does this mean you are not inclined to look for an hourly Type 1 buy like I was kind of thinking? Thanks for sharing. Best wishes, Marc
                        Originally posted by pj909 p.s. MR, glad to see you post again. I've watched your charts for several years now and find them VERY instructive.
                        Marc

Comment

• Oh, absolutley! I much prefer the shorter trades offered by the 30 and 60 minute charts. But I like to confirm with the higher time frame. And HDI looks better to me as a Put with an RR of 8 to 1. I think the critcal level for the bearish case is today's opening High.

Comment

• MON, no easy play now, but maybe later?

Marc

Comment

• Here is what I wanted to do this past week with HDI. The post is designed to help me get more diligent and disciplined as I prepare to trade with real money once again.

Marc

Comment

• One last one for today....

Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X