No announcement yet.

HSI bid/offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Duane, but as far as I know, there is no customer service available during Hang Seng RTH.

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

I've sent you a Private Message regarding this issue. Please respond when you have a moment. Thanks.

Comment

Well, whether it was Michael A.'s expert advice (i.e. deleting winros.ini, winsig.ini, and reader.ini) or the latest version, I'm not sure. But everything seems to be running great. Alot of things are working now that weren't before (e.g. HSI loads on startup, bid/offer visible in tick charts). Kudos to you all. But hey, I still have one complaint: when the bid/offer lines are turned off in advanced tick charts, and you can only see the price, the bid/offer changes still advance the volume at the bottom, so that looking back, it is hard to tell what volume spike went with which trade. Anyway, I am reasonably happy for now

thanks,

Chris

Comment

I am going to leave the last message because you all have been helpful, but I am afraid the bid/offer is gone again. In fact, if I scroll back, I can see where it suddenly stopped:
          Attached Files

Comment

Have you exited eSignal and returned to see if that makes a difference? That's always a good first step to refresh your connections. Doesn't mean there's no problem but it helps us narrow it down further.

Thanks.

Comment

Further update:

When I ctrl-click the Ok button on the cursor window, the bid/offer lines show up. But then it turns into the graph like below. In other words the lines just stay at that level.

Also, this happens only with HSI.

---
              Last edited by atlas; 10-04-2004, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks Atlas.

We've been able to replicate the apparent problem a few times in-house so thanks for your help. It's been passed to our QA dept to narrow down. Once we understand the underlying issue/resolution, we'll get back to this thread.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X