Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoData

hi,
    I'm new to eSignal, and have a simple question: why does it say "No Data" for some symbols, although you can get a chart of that symbol (for example for RNVS,CKXE,ITWO).

I want to load these symbols using Qcollector to get minutes data, but q collecor gives errors for these symbols(because q collector depends on e Signal)

Can someone explain?

Bruno

Bruno
    FWIW I just tried downloading 1 minute data for all three symbols with Qcollector and it appears to be available (see enclosed image for RNVS). Are your intraday charts for these symbols updating in eSignal?
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for your reply...

No, Idon't get to the intraday charts in e-signal for RNVS. The status window says: "Not Ent."

Does this have to do with my licence? I've got an e-dsignal basic account...

QCollector says the following:

3/24/2006 9:01:22 AM. Data request for "RNVS" failed: [Not entitled for this service]

So, how do I make sure that I am entitled for this service?

Bruno

Comment

Bruno
        That message would suggest that you do not have a subscription for the exchange. You can add a subscription directly through Account Maintenance or contact Live Rep and ask them to assist you
        Alex

Comment

No Forex data

Hi Alexis,
          I am currently on the one month Forex free data trial, however my page has the same "no data" msg.

I am logged in ok but no price data is appearing, any ideas?

Many thanks
          ty53

Comment

Hi ty53,

If you are referring to a quote window, in some cases it maybe caused by a firewall software (Norton or McAfee) or a spyware software as well. Feel free to PM with your user name and password and will look further into your account. I can also contact you for some troubleshooting.

Also, make sure the symbol format your typing in is correct.
            Example: EUR(space)A0-FX (make sure it is A(zero) not the letter "O".

Please refer to our Knowledge Base Article# 1415, with the list of software that conflicts with the eSignal datafeed.

KB Article# 1415

Thank you
            Joe B.
            eSignal____________
            Community Support Group
            eSignal KnowledgeBase
            New User Orientation
            Add QuoTrek to eSignal l Get wireless quotes, charts, news | FREE for 30 days

Comment

Working...
            X