Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing data - Globex currencies

Hallo!
    This morning the 240 min. bars only includes the first hour of data (8-9 am Est.). It is a problem that happens again and again.
    Often it helps to restart Advanced GET, but not this morning.
    Are the different servers at ESignal not synchronized at all time?
    I know it has something to do with the purge of data, but somehow it should be a bug ESignal can fix.
    About a year ago it was a problem with the hourly bars starting at the same time - that was fixed.
    Surely ESignal can fix the problem on the higher timeframes as well?
    Best Regards
    JPH

Jph,

It's possible that data is missing on the server you were connected. There have been other reports, so we will continue with our investigations.

Could you though try a 1 minute interval? Is the data missing for the time mentioned? If the data is available on a 1 minute interval, but the 240 minute interval does not include it, then the problem is likely related to the application. If though the data is missing on a 1 minute chart, you won't be able to see it on 240 minutes either.

Comment

Thanks for you quick reply Elmar P.
      For whatever reason I suddenly haven`t any data on any bars between 12:30 PM Est 02/07/07 and 02:59 AM Est today.
      This wasn`t the case ealier. All bars was allright but those with a higher timeframe than 60 min.
      My application is Advanced GET 9.0.0.20.
      If your investigation concludes it my AGET I trust you can take the time to speak with the programmers so they can insure that this bug is fixed in the new release comming up.
      Best Regards
      JPH

Comment

My bars are back again now. All og them from 1-60 min.
        All above 60 min. not ok.

Comment

Update!
          Just wanted to let you know.
          It`s clearly an application problem.
          Using ESignal datafeed i NinjaTrader charts gives me a perfect 240 min. chart at the same time as AGET brings up a wrong one.
          Best Regards
          JPH

Comment

Jph,

This is indeed a known bug on GET. If development goes as planned, this will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you for the report and the understanding.

Comment

Working...
            X