Comment

CSCO
      Attached Files

Comment

CC U3
        Attached Files

Comment

Tomcat
          Bad ticks can happen at any time for a number of reasons and sometimes they don't get caught right away by the active filters.
          The point is that with an online application the charts get refreshed constantly and the bad ticks disappear automatically once they have been corrected.
          With TS instead the data is collected and stored on your drive and does not get refreshed once a bad tick is corrected.
          That is where a program like Uniserver - actually now the free eSignal Active X Plugin for TS2000 which performs the same task - is useful as it allows you to refresh your data and correct the bad ticks as soon as they are corrected by the exchange or the data provider.
          As an example here are KC U3-60 amd MSFT-30 charts. I just downloaded the data for them and as you can see there are no bad ticks.
          If you have not downloaded and or installed ActiveX Plugin for TS2000 I would strongly suggest you do as it is an indispensable tool IMHO
          Alex

Comment

I have uniserver. I had to pay for it. Version : 1.0.21025

Before I posted the charts, I downloaded the ticks. But you
            see what happend. Again! That I have the possibility to download
            the ticks after trading is not the point. What would you do if you are trading intraday and you have ten bad ticks every day which you have to correct? I wonder why this only happens with us markets. And no indices. Only us stocks and commodities. I had other data vendors. And there I had no problems. But I would like to stay with esignal and hope we find the problem.

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat

I have uniserver. I had to pay for it

So did I.
              Irrespective I still suggest downloading and installing ActiveX as IMHO it is a better product (remember to uninstall Uniserver before installing ActiveX Plugin)

Before I posted the charts, I downloaded the ticks. But you see what happend. Again!

If you just downloaded the data before posting then the problem may be elsewhere because as you can see in my charts there are no bad ticks and I downloaded the data shortly before posting the images

Alex

Comment

Alex

I will uninstall uniserver and install the new active x.
                But this doesn´t solve the problem during trading (bad ticks).
                Could you run TS during one or two days and tell me if you
                have bad ticks as well. If not I have to uninstall all and install new. Then the problem is mine.

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat
                  I usually do have TS running and on the securities I follow (ES, NQ) I have not seen bad ticks.
                  All you need to do is run eSignal in parallel and you can easily see if bad ticks are printing there too.
                  Alex

Comment

Alex,

I ment that I have the problems only with stocks and commodities. Could you run TS a few days with stocks (CSCO,
                    MSFT, QQQ....) and tell me if you have bad ticks, if possible.
                    Did other TS users tould problems like mine?

Tomcat

Comment

Working...
                    X