• Show
Clear All

Update

I ma having the same problem on

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Comment

16 June 2010

I am have the same problem as before.

I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit system.

I open esignal with a page loadwithout a market depth window and with out a trade manager window.

I then open both a market depth window and a trade manager and load the symbol ES #F on to it, as I have been doing for the last month with no trouble.

Everything is working fine.

Then the connection is interupted and I lose market depth across both the trade manager window and the market depth window, I also lose all data stored in the account manager.

If I type in NQ #F after the connection failure there is no market depth, however ES 1! does have Market depth, as does ES U0.

I have tried to close the trade manger and open a new one but there is still no depth, the only way to get it back is to restart esignal.

It has happenend twice today so far.

Comment

amclister,

We've tested the steps outline in your post below on our Windows 7 Ultimate and found that if the connection is lost for an extended amount of time the Trade Manger does not regain its connection to the Depth Server for that symbol until a complete shutdown of eSignal is done.

We've entered this as a bug with our Developers and this will be address in eSignal 11.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply as always AveryH.

Is there a release date for 11?

Thanks
          Aengus

Comment

Working...
          X