Problem? !!! No Bund quotes at open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem? !!! No Bund quotes at open

Is there a problem with the data Feed to Eurex markets? The Bunds have opened and I am not getting quotes and bars building. Please advise ASAP. I do not know if the problem is regarding my account of is a system wide problem.

Regards,
    MarketMonk

no bund here either but there is an issue sometimes for me getting to a server that has eurex data

Comment

eSignal users please inform

So far 9 people have viewed my post regarding getting no Bund data with 1 reply. Please reply and let me know if you are having the same problem.
      Thank you

Comment

I have the same problem. No Eurex data here.

Comment

No bund data also.

Comment

No bund data also.

Comment

Where are the eSignal techs?

eSignal offers quote data on markets all over the world but works USA business hours. What is that about? No one answers the phone. It may be the middle of the night in the USA, but it is morning and the day has started in Europe. They should have techs working 24 hours answering the phone. As long as a market is open that they provide quotes on they should have someone monitoring the network status. When an eSignal tech finally replies to this thread we may or may not get an answer. Waiting for a reply from an eSignal tech.

Comment

Same here.No Bund data since open at 07:00
                35 minutes to get through to support. Seems there is an issue with their Eurex feed..!!

Comment

Monk, I spoke to esig london and they are talking to esig usa who are working on the problem. I think they only have one person on early and can't handle the volume.

I have been critical of esig on a number of issues - mainly no tics on eurex before the mkt openss, but they are not guilty this time except for the data failure itself.

Comment

same here...
                    www.elitetrading.de
                    Kommunikationsportal für Trader

Comment

tics on eurex before the mkt opens

Thank you Momentum for the reply and info.

Regarding the tics before the eurex open. To resolve the problem and get a
                      filled in tick chart before the opening I simply hold down the 'crtl' key
                      and click on the 'OK' green bar in the cursor window of my tic chart. The
                      tics from the previous day fills in the chart and I am good to go for the
                      opening.

Regards,
                      MarketMonk

----- Original Message -----
                      To: <[email protected]>
                      Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 3:55 AM
                      Subject: Reply to post 'Problem? !!! No Bund quotes at open'

> Hello MarketMonk,
                      >
                      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      >

Comment

Hey esig,

a progress report or guess when we will be able to work would be great!! It's been an hour!

Comment

Monk, that only works for me for minute charts, not eurex tic charts eg 29T. eSig have acknowkedged the problem but its been over 2 months and no fix.

Comment

Appears to back up..

Comment

ESTX opens normaly..

EuroBund with one hour delay(Issue not clear yet why)
                              www.elitetrading.de
                              Kommunikationsportal für Trader

Comment

Working...
                              X