Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summertime starts one week later in the USA........

Check again in 45 minutes, then shout.

Edo.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179

Comment

• No it is not dead, it is still closed.
      The US has not yet switched to Daylight Saving Time.
      Alex

Comment

• OUARRRRFFFFFF

I love people shouting here!

Bwana you're caught here!!!

Comment

• Ah haa
          I definitely have Paissa – looking forward for some stick now I guess

Comment

• Daylight savings time the time templates

A suggestion for all Euro and US traders following both markets. Be sure to change your time templates to 0:00-24:00. The auto mode does not set the correct time for me and if you are using a time template with the actual open and close for last week it will be off this week and then if you change it for this week it will be off for the following week. Also the historical data for the first hour will be missing. I went through this today and thought I would pass it along.

A side note, as a US trader I must wake up an hour early this week for the Euro markets. Just as I am getting used to it I must set my clock in the US forward next week, but I get an extra hour sleep next week. I must find a place to live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It is the only decent time zone for trading both markets. Unfortunately there is only water in the middle of the Atlantic.

Good trading,
            MarketMonk

Comment

• DAX and DJ Euro Stoxx 50 futures lagging briefly at 10:13 a.m. EST
              Philip Chu

Comment

• DAX and Stoxx 50 futures continues to lag
                Philip Chu

Comment

• Network Update:

As a part of our mid-term plan to solve the sporadic lags on European Futures data, the new, more direct, configuration for Eurex is now in place on our development systems and currently undergoing QA testing. We hope to release this configuration into production in approx. 1 week.

Roughly 1-2 weeks after we release the newer Eurex configuration, we will be able to convert the LIFFE exchange as well. Work on Euronext would then begin at that point. These exchanges were ranked based on the # of subscribers on each.

We are also waiting on an order that we submitted to increase our bandwidth to the Eurex exchange. This upgraded line should further help us when market activity increases. ETA is likely 2-3 more weeks to have it in production.

We have several other developments projects underway as well, most notably to off-load routines that impact system resources every half-hour upon US markets opening ( starting at 10:00 am ET). In addition, we are beginning our work on long-range planning as a result of the Comstock acquisition.

We hope you find this information helpful. We continue to attack these data problems on a daily basis and will not stop until we hit the high quality standards we currently have for US markets.

Thank you.

Comment

• Sorry, MT J3-MA was lagging @ 10 am NY time. Didn't last very long.

Edo.

Comment

• MT J3-MA is completely lagging at this moment!!

I have no clue what happend, It went wrong after the price spike at the end of the pre-open trade @ 9 am local time.

Please check!!

Edo.

Comment

• It's the same picture as before:

- very long lag
                        - only a small percentage of the ticks seem to get through.

Edo.

P.S. Because the trading range is small, I can't define exactly how long the lag is, but we're talking multiple minutes here. Update, approx. 10 min lag is my current estimation.
                        Last edited by EdKoF; 04-14-2003, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Hi EdKoF,

We are aware of this issue and it is now fixed. For up to date information please visit our system status web page.

http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...ys_status1.asp

Thanks
                          Graeme Ballard,
                          eSignal Support

Comment

• Hi All,

Just to let you know,
                            Some of you may know there was a merge over the weekend between MATIF and LIFFE. This caused a couple of issues in the morning session.
                            Their server was rebooted which fixed the issue.
                            The exchange is now called EURONEXT-LIFFE.

Thanks.
                            Graeme Ballard,
                            eSignal Support

Comment

• current status of data quality

hello users,

can anyone of the esignal customers give me a feeling if recent problems (last 3-4 months) have been seriously solved (data missing, time lags) ?
                              especially for the eurex data.

thanx alot!
                              cd

Comment

• Re: Reply to post 'Important Notice regarding European Futures'

NO, high and low data is unreliable and lagging is getting better but still
                                unacceptable.
                                ----- Original Message -----
                                To: <[email protected]>
                                Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 9:03 AM
                                Subject: Reply to post 'Important Notice regarding European Futures'

> Hello bmpeters,
                                >
                                > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                >

Comment

Working...
                                X