ES Z3=2 No Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES Z3=2 No Data

Yesterday (10/1) the ES Z3 would not update.
    Today the ES Z3 will not load.

Yesterday on Elitetrader I noticed that this same thing happened to another Esignal user.

What is the problem and how to fix it?

The last time this...

The last time this happened is when Esignal was playing around with decimals on the emini products.

Comment

In order to delve into this further, could you PM me your eSignal user name? I haven't had any problems pulling up intraday charts today, but I did see the Elite thread where 2 users were having problems as well.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

eSignals Servers are not working correctly.

The server you are on may be good and the one I am on is not working.

Also, one symbol may work and another may not.

I could not pull up CFC this morning even after Live Rep switched me to a 'Good' server.

eSignal obviously does not monitor which servers are working and which are not. This Makes your 'System Status' web page a Joke!

It always says things are normal, when my system doesn't work.

I guess not working is normal!!!

I wont be wasting my Trading time to go back and forth with you guys in tech support.

I am letting you know there is a mojor problem with server inconsitency even pre-market open.

Just fix it or lose customers.

Comment

We apologize that many of you are experiencing difficulties with eSignal today. We are investigating what is causing daily and intraday charts from pulling in consistently. Thank you for your patience.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Thanks for Looking into this Jay

Today things ran much better, but there were still some intermittant problems with pulling up charts.

I am a subscriber who switched from Qcharts because of thier reliablity problems in the past.

One thing I did like about Qcharts is if I was on a bad server I could manually switch the server I was looking at on my end, instead of having to call customer service to get this done.

Please put yourself in my shoes, as a trader I DO NOT have the TIME to log in to Live Rep or Call in to Cust Service to get a server switch intraday.

I am trading serious money and need to devout my full attention to the market.

The optimal solution is to just make sure all servers are working fine. I know a bit about network computing and I know it is hard to keep the network running perfectly, but a solution must be found to keep ALL servers running consitently.

I stay with eSignal because you seem to be the best, but I am not completely happy and if a Competitor comes up with a more reliable solution I would switch in a heartbeat. I am currently gathering information about RealTick.

Reliability and speed are the MOST IMPORTANT things for me when I look at a quote provider. I love your speed, I just hope you will seriously look at the inconsitent reliability of your chart servers and find a solution

Comment

Working...
            X