Duplicate daily data on HKF contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJ
    Update on problem getting intraday data on expired HKF contracts (ex. MHI H2004-HKF ).

It appears that this is a desktop software issue and not server-related. Still awaiting word from Engineering but when you make a request for this symbol, the desktop is actually passing MHI H4-HKF instead, hence no data is being returned. Issue also applies to expired New Zealand and Italian futures (-NZF and -IDM).

May require a new release (like 7.7) or it might be addressable in a tab file that could simply be uploaded on our servers and loaded to your desktop the next time you log-on. I'll report back when I hear back from Engineering.

Thanks.
    Thank you Scott.
    I really hope you guys can get this fixed soon as I really want to start trading MHI/HSI and it's currently impossible to chart enough historical 60mins data.

Anson

Comment

Scott,

Any chance a fix could be implemented sooner? Really could use the historical intraday data.

Thanks
      Anson

Originally posted by ScottJ
      Update on problem getting intraday data on expired HKF contracts (ex. MHI H2004-HKF ).

It appears that this is a desktop software issue and not server-related. Still awaiting word from Engineering but when you make a request for this symbol, the desktop is actually passing MHI H4-HKF instead, hence no data is being returned. Issue also applies to expired New Zealand and Italian futures (-NZF and -IDM).

May require a new release (like 7.7) or it might be addressable in a tab file that could simply be uploaded on our servers and loaded to your desktop the next time you log-on. I'll report back when I hear back from Engineering.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Anson,

Since the issue is tied to the desktop app, it does require an upgrade to the eSignal software. 7.7 is right around the corner (next month) but we aren't sure whether a fix for this issue will make it into the release or not yet. It's still non-operative in 7.7 beta 1. I've sent a reminder to Engineering and the Product Manager so hopefully it's a pretty straightforward fix and will make it into 7.7 gold.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott, any word on this issue?

thanks,

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X