cme daily charts errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cme daily charts errors

From this morning i see errors in my CME futures charts, than i see 05/30 and 06/01 value on the same bar, why? this problem is present only on daily charts, not into intraday. can someone explain me why? (on eurex charts i've got no problem).

Please supply specific examples and clarify what you consider an "error".

Thanks.

Comment

Re: cme daily charts errors

Dear Scott J, I wrote:
      Originally posted by sharky1
      ..... than i see 05/30 and 06/01 value on the SAME bar , so I'm seeing from this mornign a UNIQUE bar for days 05/30 and 06/01
      Is for U' normal?
      Last edited by sharky1; 06-01-2004, 07:01 AM.

Comment

using a Daily chart of es #f, the bar that is including today's data is May 31 - no June 1 bar (and yes I have switched time frames in order to refresh the data after the open)

Comment

Christineesq & Sharky,

The QA Team is currently working on this one. It seems to primarily affecting CME data. I don't have an ETA for when this will be pushed out, but as soon as more information is available, we will respond to this thread.

Comment

i see that now we have 2 bars, than individual bar for 5/31 and 6/1 but relative data are not true. I'm seeing data in daily charts and intraday and daily data are not good (i'm seeing JY #f, for example).

Comment

Working...
            X