No announcement yet.

Globex fee waiver program: questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The service is not available via Account Maintanance yet. Please contact Customer Service by phone or email.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I've contacted Customer support for adding me to the fee waiver program through the 'Contact us' menu in the Account Maintenance. Since yet nobody has answered. Can you help?

Regards
      Zottl

Comment

Pretty sure we found your inquiry so a service person will be following-up shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Customers will be able to utilize Account Maintenance beginning Wed. (8/12).

New customers will also be able to select this new bundle upon initial registration as well.

As a reminder, details of this fee-waiver program can be found in this KB Article.

Thank you.

Comment

Scott,

I just removed some full exchange subscriptions...

But I have a question: Will I continue to receive the delayed North American data for futures that I am paying for?

I ask because it also removed the "Premier Add-On Equities/Futures" when I removed the full exchange subscription.

Thanks,
              James

Comment

Yes, you should. For any US futures contract that you aren't getting in RT (pit-traded contracts for ex), you should continue to get on a delayed basis by virtue of that add-on delayed bundle. Please let us know if you experience otherwise.

Thanks.

Comment

what are included in COMEX Globex in the fee waiver program?

Currently I only subscribed to the globex data fee waiver package. I have no problem to access data of ES, ZN, ZC, QM, YM, etc. However I have no luck to access data of instruments traded on COMEX Globex. For example, GC Z9=1 appears in symbol search result when I search "gold" with exchange set to COMEX Globex and instrument set to futures, however I am not able to access intraday data of GC Z9=1 in eSignal. So can someone tell me what instruments on COMEX Globex are covered by the Globex fee waiver program? Thanks in advancce.

- Clearpicks

Comment

Clearpicks,

From the KB article the following sentence:

This package includes any futures that are Globex traded (that is, they can be electronically traded) on the CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX. (Note: Currently there is no standalone COMEX Globex service as this data is included in the full COMEX exchange). For a complete list of included symbols, visit our Symbol Guide or use the Symbol Search window to filter results by exchange (CBOT Globex, CME Globex, COMEX Globex, NYMEX Globex).
                    As I re-read it, I take it to mean that COMEX Globex data is NOT included...but the repeated reference to Comex Globex (symbol search for example) makes it confusing.

Comment

There's a tick server issue with the Comex Globex symbols that is being worked on. You should get a quote on GC Z9=1 in a quote window and be able to look at a daily chart. It's only the intraday data that is not currently working correctly. Since it wasn't a standalone service prior to this new package, the issue had never been seen until now. No ETA yet but hopefully not more than another week or two.

Thanks.

Comment

Scott,

Thanks for the clarification. I have re-added the COMEX exchange to my subscription.

Please keep us updated regarding this issue.

Many thanks,
                        James

Comment

Scott,

I was having some issues regarding streaming quotes not reflecting trading activity (as reported via X-Trader)...but a reboot of esignal appears to have straightened things out...

Never mind....

-James

Apologies for editing this post again...

Does the Nymex have the same problem as the Comex regarding intraday charts?

OK...another edit...

When I reboot eSignal, all the missing data is brought current. A forced refresh would not work...

So there is an issue regarding the data stream in NYMEX on Globex.

When I switch charts from say CLU9=1 to CLV9=1 and back again...all the intraday data is 'lost' on CLU9=1 and it picks up at the current quote.
                          Last edited by arvane; 08-16-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Hi Scott,

Was wondering if that little issue regarding the COMEX exchange updating properly (under the fee-waived service) has been fixed?

Also, could you please give me an update regarding user defined rolls under the GLOBEX data? I really miss not being able to construct the CL 1!=1 chart...

thanks,
                            James

Comment

Hi James,

Yes, the Comex Globex issue with intraday charts has been fixed. Anyone with that entitlement is getting routed to special servers that have the updated code. On the other issue, it does appear to be a desktop issue so it's unclear if it can be addressed in the near term since the software is in somewhat of a lockdown state as we prepare for the new framework. Using #F may be the best near term solution for that one.

Thanks.

Comment

Why does eSignal only show bars between 14:00-8:00 for GC #F=1 while for CL #F=1, the automatic start and end time are correctly set to 18:00 and 17:15 respectively. When I manually specify the start and end time in time template, then all bars of GC #F=1 could be displayed. So it seems the eSignal is not able to automatically calculate the start and end times of GC #F=1 correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X