Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Spread Chart - Candle display problems

Hi,

When i use a simple custom spread (1 / eur@tdfx a0-fx), eSignal is displaying the Candlesticks incorrectly - especially the candle tails.

Paul
    Attached Files

Thank you for the report, we've done some internal testing and confirmed this is a bug. It's been reported it to our Development Group and added it to our bug reporter to be addressed in the next release.

Comment

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your reply.

When you say "next release", will this be an updated version of 10.5, or a new version 10.6? Also, do you have an estimated release date?

Paul

Comment

This will be address in a new version of eSignal. I haven't gotten an ETA on when it will be release but we're hoping to see a test version in the last part of Q4 this year.

Comment

Hi Avery,

I noticed another bug a while back.

After installing eSignal version 10.5.1656.663 the following problem occured:

Advanced Chart - Properties - Grid Lines - Show Solid

On all of my Advanced Charts i had it set up so that "Show Solid" was "ticked".

After installing version 10.5, all of my advanced charts were changed so that "Show Solid" was "unticked".

I have had to go through all of my advanced charts and "re-tick" the "Show Solid" option, and I have a lot of charts to go through.

Paul

Comment

From our testing to remove personal setting such as grid lines a user would needed to uninstall the previous version of eSignal. On the last screen there is a check box for "Remove eSignal User Preferences" that would need to be checked (See attached below).

To add your personal setting quickly to other charts have you considered using Style Templates. By creating a default Chart with all of your settings and saving it as Style Template. You can then right click on any other existing charts in your page/layout and load those setting. It would also apply those same setting to any new charts you create in the future.

Here's a KB Article with more information on Style Templates.

Comment

Hi Avery,

I always install the latest version of eSignal over my previous version, so I did not encounter the window you displayed. It is the first time I have had this issue after upgrading esignal, so I am not sure what the cause was.

Paul

Comment

Hi Avery,

Is there any update on the "Custom Spread Chart - Candle Display Problems" issue?

Paul

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone at eSignal tell me if the "Custom Spread Chart - Candle Display Problems" issue has been solved for eSignal 11, as i am still having this problem with build 10.6.1819.984.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X