Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume histogram blue red lines

Greetings:

When I load the "volume study" from the Basic Studies menu into an advanced chart (for ES in this case), the histogram that is returned is a series of blue or red vertical lines. Is there a way to determine the conditions that dictate the color of each line so I can include those conditions in a study I'm writing, or is there a way to determine the color of each line that is returned in the "volume study"?

Thanks,
    Warren

Re: Volume histogram blue red lines

Warren
    See the enclosed screenshot and this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase for an explanation of how the histogram bars are colored in the Volume study of Basic Studies
    Alex

Originally posted by Vailskier
    Greetings:

When I load the "volume study" from the Basic Studies menu into an advanced chart (for ES in this case), the histogram that is returned is a series of blue or red vertical lines. Is there a way to determine the conditions that dictate the color of each line so I can include those conditions in a study I'm writing, or is there a way to determine the color of each line that is returned in the "volume study"?

Thanks,
    Warren

Comment

An efs created by Alexis Montenegro called "customVolume.efs" that shows the conditions and coding for volume colored bars can be found in the ".../eSignal/Formulas/EFS 2 Custom/" directory.

You can use that code in your script.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
      X