New Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Eric,
    I did a copy of my formulas file & put it in the indicated directories. When I pull up my charts, I click on advanced chart, go to formulas, and my formulas are in with the esignal formulas - just like on my old computer.
    When I go to tools-editor-open and click on any formula, mine or esignal, nothing happens.
    Under "most recent", the following shows up and I can't get rid of it: C:\Program Files(x86)\esignal\formulas\Bollinger\Bollingerban ds.efs.
    Thanks ,
    Diane

Comment

Eric,
      One other point. When I go to Advanced Chart> formulas and click on any of my formulas, I get eg. Automatic TL,Automatic TL, Automatic TL.efs. And the formula gets applied to my chart without any problem. I just can't open them.
      Diane

Comment

EFS

What happens if you open up a new blank page and then attempt to edit the formulas?
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Eric,
          When I go thru the directories to the formulas, the names of all the formulas show up. When I right click on a formula, I get the following list of options:
          expand
          open in new window
          share with
          restore previous versions
          include in library
          send to
          cut
          copy
          delete
          new
          properties

When I left click on a formula , I get a page to the right listing the name of the formula. When I click on that, I get a note that says:There was a problem sending the command to the program.
          Thanks,
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X