11.6 Screenshot capture page works, but not appearing in screenshot window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.6 Screenshot capture page works, but not appearing in screenshot window

Tools>capture page image, then the screenshot window appears with screenshots on the left hand side, but the latest screenshot in the column is blank - as is the larger screenshot in center-right of the screenshot window.

Interestingly enough when I click "copy" below the big blank I do get a true copy of the capture page that I can later paste in the Microsoft Paint application. So it's a matter of displaying the capture page in the screenshot window. The capture page actually has worked.

Is this a 11.6.3024.1119 64 bit bug?

Thanks,
    Rusty A

I'm actually not able to duplicate this. Have you tried a full removal and reinstall of the application? This could be due to part of the application not installing correctly.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
      I'm actually not able to duplicate this. Have you tried a full removal and reinstall of the application? This could be due to part of the application not installing correctly.
      No, I haven't. Good idea. How do I do that making sure I don't lose all of my pages, etc.?

Thanks,
      Rusty A

Comment

I fixed it. Weird fix.

I uninstalled, re-downloaded, re-installed - didn't fix the issue.

I discovered that when I removed the "=" sign and the "#" sign from my page names the problem was fixed! Go figure. (I probably didn't follow good page naming convention.)

Thanks,
        Rusty A

Comment

That is interesting. Thank you for letting me know what happened with this. I will make note of it and speak with our developers. Thanks again.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X