No announcement yet.

Memory Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks Eric. You've always been a huge help but I do really wish the eSignal testing team would do better on each release though so that we wouldn't have to deal with this stuff on most upgrades.

You guys are doing well on most stuff though, and I do really love the functionality of the eSignal platform. :-)

Scott
    Last edited by crawfells; 05-28-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Any updates? Been over 1 month now.

-Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

The lastest ETA for 11.6 SP1 is the end of June. This version requires an upgrade to the tickservers which hasn't been completed yet.

--Eric L.

Comment

Originally posted by eSignal_EricL View Post
          Hi Mike,

The lastest ETA for 11.6 SP1 is the end of June. This version requires an upgrade to the tickservers which hasn't been completed yet.

--Eric L.
          Any update on 11.6 SP1 release as we are now in July?

Robert

Comment

We are waiting for final approval is could be later today or early tomorrow we hope. I will post again when I get an answer.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

SP1 is now available. Thank you

http://www.esignal.com/trading-softw....aspx#Download
              Thank you,
              Eric O.
              eSignal Support

Comment

I have now downloaded and installed 64 bit version 11.6.3099.966 (SP1) and the release notes refer to Appendix 1 for SP1, however I can't find it. where can it be obtained to see what has been included in the new release? running it for about 40 minutes now just after the open and the memory usage looks more behaved than previous releases as that just used to go up almost exponentially.

I am disappointed that no fix was made to enable countdown on tick charts.

Robert

Comment

Robert
                  Just scroll to the last pages of the Release Notes
                  Alex

Originally posted by rcamrn123 View Post
                  I have now downloaded and installed 64 bit version 11.6.3099.966 (SP1) and the release notes refer to Appendix 1 for SP1, however I can't find it. where can it be obtained to see what has been included in the new release? running it for about 40 minutes now just after the open and the memory usage looks more behaved than previous releases as that just used to go up almost exponentially.

I am disappointed that no fix was made to enable countdown on tick charts.

Robert

Comment

Alex,

The last page is not titled Appendix 1 and the date given is June 2013. Nothing about fixing memory issues so thought this referred to last release. Please confirm that this page indeed refers to SP1 and why no mention of memory fix?

Any date for fixing the lack of countdown on tick charts?

Robert

Comment

Robert
                      I can see the Appendix and it clearly states 11.6 SP1 (see enclosed screenshot)
                      Alex

Originally posted by rcamrn123 View Post
                      Alex,

The last page is not titled Appendix 1 and the date given is June 2013. Nothing about fixing memory issues so thought this referred to last release. Please confirm that this page indeed refers to SP1 and why no mention of memory fix?

Any date for fixing the lack of countdown on tick charts?

Robert

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for the 'heads up'. Looked at the last page only!

Robert

Comment

Sadly the memory issue still persists, at least on my system.

Wayne

Comment

We are not going to be able to get to the bottom of your specific memory issues without your pages and EFS unfortunately. We fixed the memory leaks that we were able find. If you can provide these to us we should be able to take care of this for you. Please PM me for further details, thank you.
                            Thank you,
                            Eric O.
                            eSignal Support

Comment

Hello,

I am having the same issue. The memory problem is not gone.

-Mike

Comment

@sunman4008 - I believe you have spoken to one of our reps and we are investigating your issue. More to come on this.
                                Thank you,
                                Eric O.
                                eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                                X