Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any general problem ?

Hi,

My esignal is asking me to introduce my password. Is there any pb with Esignal system authentication?

Thanks for your help.

Having the same problem bennifa, just emailed tech support..

Comment

same prob too, live chat not answering.. please guys just post a quick message saying that u know the pb and working on that tx

Comment

Same problem, am on the queue on the live chat

Comment

data manager showing xx users on my esignal and the number is increasing... that's why it's not working

Comment

They work on the issue
            http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....343#post147343

Comment

Yes, they are working on the problem, but a regular update would be appreciated.

How long is eSignal going to down for ? What is the extent of the problem ?

Comment

Just posted by ScottJ

"The issue is related to authentication so users that are currently connected are working OK but some customers attempting to connect are unable to successfully access the service. All engineers are working diligently to isolate the issue and resolve ASAP."

That is not true, I was logged in, and got disconnected, and couldn't get back in.

My charts just froze
                Last edited by gjj123; 02-06-2014, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Same problem, I got disconnected.

Comment

I got disconnected as well.

Another update from the staff would be appreciated-- I realize this is probably a very hectic situation and you are working as fast as possible, but the traders here are trying to figure out how to play their day based around this. So, any hint at a timeline would be helpful.

Comment

We are trading club from Asia. And we have huge position in US Futures market. All our 5 accounts had been disconnected for more than 3 hours. And you know what? The market is about to OPEN! WHEN WILL IT BACK!!!

Comment

Any guys from ES should give a hint... we are traders with huge positions and are stucked with that... We are from west europe and we can see that internet is very, very slow... any connections?

Comment

Please update. Poor customer service on this guys!

Comment

Do we have a chance for NY opening? tx for update

Comment

I am unable to log into eSignal as well. I am unable to get any help by phone either. Perhaps they can update the general announcement.

Comment

Working...
                              X