eSignal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayF

In your case, I would close all programs and then rename the old dbcapi.dll in the C:\Windows\System32 folder to dbcapi.old. Try to duplicate the problem after that... In theory, it should no longer occur. ...
    I renamed the DLL in the System32 folder and got the same error: "Nodata".

I will return to the praxis of launching eSignal Data Manager before NeoTicker. I had changed this to make this test.

I'm getting convinced more and more that this is a timing error.

The symbols showing "nodata" are the ones at the start of the list, "AA" and so on. I have yet to see a symbol from the lower part of the list to show "Nodata".

Regards

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Bernd,

When you are experiencing this No Data problem in NeoTicker, can you open eSignal and try to get quotes on the same symbols? If No Data continues in eSignal, then there's an issue in the Data Manager; if the data comes up in eSignal, but still not in NeoTicker, then there may be an issue in NeoTicker or possibly our API (although if it is in our API, we'd likely have other reports of this from other vendors.)

Have you spoken to NeoTicker's Support? If so, what did they say?
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Originally posted by JayF
        Bernd,

When you are experiencing this No Data problem in NeoTicker, can you open eSignal and try to get quotes on the same symbols? If No Data continues in eSignal, then there's an issue in the Data Manager; if the data comes up in eSignal, but still not in NeoTicker, then there may be an issue in NeoTicker or possibly our API (although if it is in our API, we'd likely have other reports of this from other vendors.)

Have you spoken to NeoTicker's Support? If so, what did they say?
        NeoTicker released a new (Beta)Version on Sunday, which should address this problem.

I just installed it, and will test it tomorrow.

Have a nice evening

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

I just tested the new NeoTicker beta version and the problems seems to be addressed. Starting the eSignal Data Manager seems to have the same effect.

One day of testing is certainly not enough, I'll watch it.

Many Thanks

Bernd Kuerbs

Comment

Working...
          X