Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the quotes
    Attached Files
    Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

Comment

kbock,

In the course of deleting the Specs.tab file, did you notice more than one copy of the file? If so, please delete all copies of the Specs.tab file. We have had a few reports this morning with users who are still having issues with the bonds. If you could look at the eSignal directory and delete any other Spec.tab files, it should resolve this for you.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Duane, but I am still having problems.

All specs.tab files are deleted only a specs.dll remains.

I don't get why my eSignal can be working fine when I shut down the day before and when I reopen the next day everything is screwed up.

How can that happen when nothing else on my computer has changed and all othe applications are running normally?

Any other suggestions to fix this problem will be appreciated

Thanks

Comment

Hi kbock,

If you would please Private Message me your contact information, I would like to have a technician give you a call and hopefully get this resolved. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Same here. That cure didn't work. Also my stock charts are displaying 4 decimals. I'd also like to know how and why this effect is occuring.

Comment

Problem solved by deleting all specs.tab files. When someone has time could they tell be what these files are and how they get formed, no hurry
              Thanx
              Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

Comment

eSignal tech just called and he solved the problem for me.

It seems if I delete the specs.tab file and then shut down from the file menu and hit Exit All & Save, then reopen eSignal everything resets itself and displays the decimals ok.

This seems to clean out the data manager. Before I used to just shut down eSignal by hitting the red x in the upper right corner.

Hope that helps solve anyone elses problems with decimals being incorrect

Last edited by kbock; 02-17-2005, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X