X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chart y-axis label problem

I plotted the following in my advanced chart (without the quotes):

"nq z5 / es z5"

The chart displays fine, but the y-axis labels are all truncated. Instead of displaying 1.xxxx, it only displays 1.

Can anyone verify this problem? I'm running 7.91 (Build 732) 7/6/2005 version.

Thanks

alui
    Use the Spread Symbol Settings tool (in the main menu under Tools) to set up the spread/ratio with the number of decimals that you wish to see. You can assign a name of your choice to the spread/ratio which you then use as the symbol to load the spread in the chart.
    See also this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase. FYI I found it by searching for spread
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. You method works now. The reason I didn't bother to check the knowledge base is b/c I've had this in my layout for a long time, and previous versions didn't have this problem. Also, other ratio spreads (eg. PG / G, MER / MWD) don't exhibit this problem either.
      So this must be a new problem particular to this ratio. From now on, I'll use your method for my all my spreads.

Thanks

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      alui
      Use the Spread Symbol Settings tool (in the main menu under Tools) to set up the spread/ratio with the number of decimals that you wish to see. You can assign a name of your choice to the spread/ratio which you then use as the symbol to load the spread in the chart.
      See also this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase. FYI I found it by searching for spread
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X