Advanced charts time frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced charts time frame

I've just started using the advanced charts but i've got a question. I keep two old school esignal charts on my screen of 5 days and 14 days. these are interval charts of a durations of 5 and 30 minutes. is there a way to replicate this on advanced charts. i'm sure it's obvious but i can send to display a set # of days without spreading the chart out the width of the screen.

jeddins
    Below are two images, the first one showing that what you want can be done and the second illustrating how you would set up the Time Template to display the specified amount of days for a given interval.
    Alex

Last edited by ACM; 04-25-2003, 02:05 PM.

Comment

thanks for the help, the only problem i'm having is getting the five minute chart to show five days of data, it's only showing 2 days at best

Comment

one more thing, is there anyway you can just email the advance chart files, it would save me a lot of problems, my address is
        [email protected]

Comment

you are da bomb

thanks, you saved me a lot of work

Comment

jeddins

As a thank you for your kind words and to "ease" your transition to Advanced Charts <VBG> here is an efs that will plot vertical lines at the start of a new day.

This formula is not mine to begin with - all I did was add the vertical lines - and I have no idea who to thank. Anyhow it is one of those many little gems that sometimes go lost amongst the messages on this board and that are worth reviving.

Alex

PS. If you want to change the color of the line open the efs with the Editor and change the color in Line 28
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
              jeddins

This formula is not mine to begin with - all I did was add the vertical lines - and I have no idea who to thank. Anyhow it is one of those many little gems that sometimes go lost amongst the messages on this board and that are worth reviving.

Alex

hey, that sessions efs is terrific.
              thanks a lot alex

Comment

Working...
              X