intraday highs & lows don't highlight in quote window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avery,

Regarding the $TICK: I think it would be helpful if you did track the intraday highs & lows. But, if you're not going to track them, it makes more sense to me to set it up so no highs or lows are shown for it. It's distracting to see that constant erroneous flashing in the Quote window. And, if you showed no highs or lows, it would be right 99% of the time instead of wrong 99% of the time currently.

Comment

Hey Chud,
      Currently there are no highs or low for the $TICK, this is the reason why it is continuously flashing. We added the erroneous flashing to our bug tracker to be corrected in a future build. I’m pleased to say that when the new redesign of the quote window is released this should not be an issue any longer. With the new quote window users will be allowed more flexibly of color change, adding, moving and deleting columns, as well as being able to change setting on a single cell. I’ll keep you updated as to the quote window progress.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Avery,
        I'm glad to hear that you're working on improving the Quote window. On the off chance that you'd like to hear my ideas for improvements to it, let me know.

I sent you a PM regarding remoting into my computer.

Comment

We're ALWAYS looking for suggestion. Anything you think would make the product better or even easier to use is never a bad thing. Please please please send them over. Suggestions can be emailed to ideas. This goes straight to the developers doing the coding.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Great. I'll put together my ideas about the Quote window and send them over.

Comment

Avery,
              Have you heard anything from the developers yet?

Thanks.

Comment

Chud,
                Yes, we were able to capture the first 2 hours of opening market data on a development servers that we will be able replay over and over to test in eSignal. Since the data was pulled this morning we should hopefully have a more definitive answer by tomorrow as to what may be causing this disconnect is.

I thank you for you patience while we were getting this data together for testing.

I’ll post some results tomorrow.

AveryH
                eSignal Support

Comment

Hey Chud,

With the help of several Data Engineers and half a development department we have the testing environment ready. We were able to capture and store about 2 hours opening market data.

I have testing the Intraday High and Lows against this canned data was able to see it working in both the 8.0 version and 10.0. Please if you get a chance, test this on your system and let us know the findings.

When you're finished with the testing please remember to change your Internet IP address back to CM*.eSignal.com

I'll PM you the development IP address for testing.

Avery

Comment

Working...
                  X