Minute By Minute Chart of Stock From Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minute By Minute Chart of Stock From Past

I want a 1 minute chart for BSC from 3/17/8. How would I accomplish this?

Re: Minute By Minute Chart of Stock From Past

theking2000
    In the Time Template add a User Defined entry and set the Interval to 1 and the #Days to 63. That will load the chart back to March 17th (see enclosed screenshot)
    For detailed instructions on how to set up and use Time Templates see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by theking2000
    I want a 1 minute chart for BSC from 3/17/8. How would I accomplish this?

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I attempted to do it - but it is not working. I went into "edit" of time templates. Is there supposed to be a tab which actually says "user defined" because it's not on my screen. I simply went to the bottom to "template items," # days 63 Interval 1...but it won't change the screen.

Comment

Hi,

Under "Template Items", there's a dropdown menu for "Type". One of the options is for user defined. That KB article Alex references has a good picture of it under the example of a 2 day tick chart.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks, Scott. I got it. By the way, is there a quicker way to get to your specific date w/o having to scroll to it...takes about 10 mins to scroll back to that date.

Comment

We have a "go to date" in Time and Sales but that only goes back 10 days in that window type. Are you scrolling back on tick data, 5 min, 30 min, daily or something else? Have you tried dragging the bottom scale (mouse over the time/date axis and left-click and slide right). That at least compresses the data.

That "go to date" function would be nice in a chart. I'll forward that along.

Thanks.

Comment

First of all, thanks for responding on a Friday night...above and beyond the call of duty. I just simply tried scrolling on the 1 minute - so it'll take a while. That "go to" function would be awesome.

Comment

Two heads are always better than one....

A little bird has pointed out that we do in fact already have a "go to" date under the right click for "tools". You'll need to first set the time template to 120 days and then you can jump back to any day in the last 6 mos.

You can also scroll faster by pressing Ctrl+Left/Right Arrow.

Gotta love our users. Thanks Alex!

Comment

Would I be able to look at a 1 min for CROX on 11/1? That's 7 1/2 mths ago?

Comment

Not yet. We only store 6 mos of intraday data (120 days) but we are working on extending that to 1-2 years. We should start some beta testing on the extended history access this summer.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X